6-month Contract: Retail Recruitment & HR Coordinator- Sydney City Fringe
Combining quality, art, beauty, and proudly embracing the Australian spirit, my client is a much-loved Aussie retailer that has also made its mark around the world! Specialising in beautifully designed and indulgent bedroom, bathroom, tableware and home accessories, this famous retailer brings premium homewares to Australian homes.
As an employer, they have created a brand where their team feels a sense of pride, where every individual has a sense of responsibility, and where everybody is empowered to take control of their career path and development opportunities.
The primary responsibilities of the Recruitment & HR Coordinator are to:
- provide support in the recruitment of all store-based roles
- work closely with Senior Managers to manage recruitment processes
- conduct recruitment special projects, e.g. for new store openings and Christmas casuals
- provide support for inductions and on-boarding initiative
- provide general HR administration support
The successful candidate will ideally
- high volume recruitment experience from within a fast paced environment
- retail operations experience from a large, corporate retailer
- a HR qualification will be highly regarded
The benefits of working for this retailer are: access to health and wellness programs, performance and long service awards, reward and recognition incentives, generous retail discounts, and career progression opportunities.
If this sounds like you, then:
!!! APPLY NOW !!!
DO NOT WASTE ANOTHER SECOND!
Applications will be assessed as they are received.
It is anticipated that initial conversations and interviews
will occur prior to the closing date of this advertisement.