Area Manager – Womens Premium Fashion
Do you love style, fashion and being fabulous? Do you have a premium fashion background in cluster or area management? Do you believe in high level customer service that involves styling? We are currently seeking a career driven Area Manager who is extremely passionate, creative and has a curious thinking style.
Our client has a major presence and reputation for cutting edge, premium womenswear with beautiful store presentation – they definitely take service to the next level! You would have 10-15 boutiques in VIC to care for. They need a dynamic leader to get teams to work together to engage the customer and take the business to the next level. You would report to the State Manager.
To be successful in this role you must have the following attributes:
* A proven track record managing store managers
* Have a fashion retail background
* Ability to lead and empower a large team to deliver exceptional customer service
* Maintain the highest standards of visual merchandising
* The ability to exceed budgets and ensure operational compliance
* Capable of analysing the business and identifying opportunities
If you are:
* Passionate about fashion and styling
* Have an infectious level of motivation, energy and enthusiasm
* Organised, detailed and focused
* Experienced in driving managers to deliver outstanding results
* Able to use your business acumen in order to drive key KPIs
Are you Interested? Does this sound like you? For your experience and expertise there is a salary of $70K + super + bonus + clothing allowance on offer.
To apply, please use the appropriate link, including a resume in word format. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Monique Hope on 0407 112 211 quoting reference #6983.