Centre Manager – Tamworth
Our client is a well established, boutique property services group with expertise across acquisitions, advisory and funds and asset management, servicing a diverse investor portfolio.
As a result of acquisition, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Retail Centre Manager to be based on site in Tamworth and manage a well known asset, at the core of the community.
The focus of this role is to manage a small but high performing team in driving asset value and net profit whilst containing expenditure within budget. Your responsibilities will be multi-faceted and will include the following:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with tenants and community groups in managing all aspects of the centre.
- Managing performance of tenants and their leases.
- Managing operational and capital expenditure budgets and delivering the annual business plan.
- Driving non-lease income.
- Overseeing capital work projects.
- Arrears management and negotiation of early terminations, as required.
- Compilation of the annual marketing plan as well as monthly marketing duties.
Strong financial acumen is extremely important for this position as you will be responsible for managing the P&L.
This is rewarding opportunity for someone to continue building their career in the shopping centre industry. An attractive salary is on offer for the right candidate. This would suit an established Centre Manager, or an experienced Retail Manager looking to make the next step up in their career.
For more information please contact Bella Serventi at Redpath Partners on 02 8071 4260 or email [email protected]