Flagship Store Manager
Founded in 1984, this international brand has a strong retail presence globally, with hundreds of retail locations and thousands of wholesale accounts, focusing on unique aesthetics, materials and discreet design. Alongside this retail brand they are continuously adding to their diverse portfolio of world-class brands giving them a unique position in the global marketplace. And they are only getting bigger…
A unique opportunity has become available to lead this Flagship Store. If the thought of leading your team to deliver a “Radical Guest Experience” is one that you can connect with, then this is the brand for you! You will be intricately involved in delivering the ultimate customer experience while managing a high foot traffic volume business, with a strong focus on the development of your team and the operational focus of the store:
- Lead, inspire and motivate a high performing team.
- Achieve budgeted sales and KPIs by delivering a “Radical Guest Experience” and driving store KPI’s
- Manage all operational costs of the store in line with budgetary constraints.
- Implement VM directives as per global direction
- Identify, report and recommend business strategies to consistently achieve sales forecasts.
- Plan and manage staffing requirements to ensure current and projected business requirements are met.
- Clearly communicate and manage the teams KPIs and performance standards.
- Global company who works with International Fashion Brands
- Genuine Career development and progression
- Generous product discounts
- Be involved with a company that is dedicated to giving back to the community & environment
- A minimum of 3-5 years Retail Management Experience with a proven track record of success, with experience leading a large, high performing team.
- Coaching & mentoring style of management with a hands-on approach
- Driven, results focused & operationally savvy
- Strong team player
- A can-do attitude
- Previous experience in an outlet highly regarded but not essential
- Great sense of humour and the ability to have fun…they love to laugh!
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply using the appropriate link. Alternatively to know more please call Monique Tainton at Retail Career Consulting on 0412890257 quoting RCC9720 for a confidential conversation