GM of Sales
GM of Sales – International & Domestic Brands
Guide the team of Brand/Sales Managers through the next growth phase of new acquisitions and current brands across Domestic and International channels!
* Creative, clever and collaborative management style
* Innovative marketing, PR & promotional campaigns
* Multiple brands and more arriving
About the role:
As the GM of Sales, you are responsible for the overall management and profitability of the domestic sales team in terms of Protection, Organic Growth and New Business. You will lead, coach and develop a highly capable team to ensure operational objectives are met or exceeded and that sales and distribution targets are flawlessly executed to standard. Reporting to the CEO, you will also be part of an exceptional senior leadership team as one of the key decision makers in the business.
The key to your success in this role will be your ability to operate in a dynamic, fast paced environment with a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done. You will have an exceptional strategic focus with the drive to achieve beyond what is thought possible.
* Effectively lead and have oversight on all aspects of Domestic Sales and through the National Sales Manager ensure growth, customer, financial sales targets are met
* Develop creative sales techniques and tactics for Organic growth, to meet business objectives
* Implement where appropriate International Sales best practice initiatives from the International Sales team to the Domestic Sales team
* Develop Sales presentations for Board of Directors and customers
* Responsible for Budget management / P&L for area
* Review Brand performance in line with contract minimums and budgets to ensure product and stock density delivers on sales growth
* Determine strategic Business Development opportunities
* Perform high level market research / competitor analysis to identify strategic opportunities for the client to increase sales
* Manage the preparation, production and presentation of Business Development bids, contracts and proposal activities for management and customers
* Look for opportunities to improve processes within existing accounts to achieve sales protection goals
* Provide leadership, direction and support to the Sales team
* Contribute to all aspects of the business as a part of the senior leadership team
* 10+ years business experience in B2B or B2C environments
* 3+ years’ experience in Sales Leadership role.
* Advanced Excel experience for the management of sales data and reporting
* Experience in retail/fashion and/or a creative environment
Considered one of Australia’s most innovative house of brands, they are looking to employ a “hands on” sales leader who can blend in to the business quickly and hit the ground running! To be considered for the above role, you must possess amazing sales leadership qualities with an understanding of true brand management principles. Your attention to detail, IT systems knowledge coupled with people management skills will be powerful tools to bring to this business.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified. To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to [email protected] quoting Ref #6758.