Fantastic innovative culture
One of Australia’s largest retail groups, they have a product range that is second to none with some amazing iconic brands.This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate HR Advisor to join a dynamic HR team.This retail organisation are a naturally fast paced environment and operate within a innovative culture that encourages you to challenge the status quo and deliver innovative solutions.
Reporting to the HR Manager the role is accountable for:
* Providing first line guidance and support to managers and employees on all routine HR matters to build knowledge and capability
* Coordinating the recruitment process for retail roles; assisting with the recruitment of support office roles, as required
* Coordinating new employee paperwork, including employment contracts for support office roles
* Coordinating HR reporting
* Coordinating Induction and On-boarding
* Managing workplace grievances and investigations
* Coordinating WHS activities for retail and support office
* Providing HR administration support to the HR team
Reporting to the HR manager your focus will be providing guidance, expertise and coaching in managing performance and employee relations issues.
You will be skilled at building influential and collaborative relationships, to assist in helping leaders to initiate change in line with organisational objectives.
You will have experience working with all levels of the business, from senior managers to team members, to improve working relationships, building morale, increasing productivity and retention.
You are not afraid of having difficult conversations due to your focus on ensuring you always act ethically and morally, while being a true champion of the company’s values.
Be part of an amazing collaborative culture that enables you to develop your career further while surrounding yourself with some amazing brands.
To apply for this position, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Irene Kennedy on 02 9195 2971.