* Newly created opportunity
* Circa $115,000 plus super
* Macquarie Park location
My client is a national retail organisation and is seeking an experienced HR Manager to support the expansion of their rapidly-growing company. This is an exciting opportunity for an operational HR professional to play a major role in shaping the future of their company, while helping to build our people function from the ground up.
Reporting into the CEO you will lead the talent agenda for the geographic business/functional area ensuring it features prominently in business plans.
Build reliable, local succession pipelines that are diverse and relevant, work closely with the Talent Acquisition to contribute to the development of talent pools outside immediate area.
You will work closely with the CEO to identify opportunities for improvements for HR processes and practices. You will support and facilitate change management processes and assist developing and coordinating learning and development initiatives. Your experience will to ensure the organisation has effective learning and talent development plans and initiatives to build organisational capacity and enhanced management capability you will assist managing talent and succession planning. This role offers opportunities to focus on the operational aspects of the HR function and ability to influence an already well rounded diverse and modern-thinking company to reach even further success.
* 4/5+ years of HR experience in a retail environment; including experience within a rapidly scaling start-up environment (highly preferred)
* Excellent problem-solving capabilities and judgement, with the ability to make sound decisions independently
* Solutions-oriented, with a passion for a data-driven approach to Human Resources
* Comfortable with ambiguity and willing to take a hands-on approach to building a People function from the ground up
* Proven experience in communicating, influencing and advising team members at all levels of the organisation (including senior leadership)
* Impeccable discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
Career progression and opportunity to manage the whole entire HR function. Opportunity to partner with the business and work in an autonomous role.
To apply for this position, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Irene Kennedy on 02 9195 2971.