Intermediate SMSF Accountant
* Leading Financial Services Organisation
* Excellent work life balance & salary: $80k – $85k base + super
* Wollongong based role specialising in SMSF Accounting
My client is a leading Financial Services organisation paving the way with innovative products and services. They are seeking a high calibre Intermediate Accountant with SMSF Accounting experience to join their Finance team and assist in the delivery of all services to SMSF Trustees, their appointed service providers and various regulators.
The role involves reviewing and preparing:
* month-end close including adjusting journals, accruals, pre-payments and reconciliations
* annual financials and returns
* regulatory returns
* monthly variance analysis on the trial balance and identify key drivers
* monthly profit & loss and balance sheet statements
* reconciliation of the General Ledger vs Subsidiary Ledger
* analysis of trial balance
* Develop and implement where needed procedural controls and procedures
There will also be a business analyst component to the role where you will assist IT developers to understand the General Ledger and how various line items impact the General Ledger and monthly reporting.
To be successful, you MUST have:
* Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF) Accounting experience
* Experience working within a Chartered Accounting firm or business services team
* CA/CPA qualified or part-qualified
* Ability to work in Wollongong
To apply for this position, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Jain on 02 9195 2902 or email [email protected]