Merchandise / Operations Manager – FMCG
Overseeing Process & Managing Efficiency is key to this Operational role
Our client is a highly successful retail – development and distribution business – supplying sort after household items and everyday tech accessories to the majors, pharmacy and other retailers.
They are are going through a major growth phase and are keen to on-board an experienced coordinator of Merchandise & Operations to faciltate the smooth running & continuity of processes & improvements to deliver on the expectations and needs of their customers.
This role supports the GM & oversees Inventory, Planning & Production of goods out of Asia, working collaboratively with all parts of the business – Plannners / Buyers, Branding, Sales, Distribution & Warehouse Managers.
The role will see you monitoring and analysing the process and continuous improvement strategies – by managing the day-to-day activities, working with the teams and implementing strategies to build functionality & drive change.
You will liaise with team members, across the different categories to present findings & recommend improvements – Advising, supervising and tracking business performance.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
* Planning and controlling systems & process changes.
* Cost effective strategic management of product & investments
* Working with teams to improve efficiency
* Analysis within categories, Inventory management, Costs, Forecasts & Distribution
* Reporting on sales and margins to compare and ensure accuracy in forecasts comparing, history, differences and potential issues
* Advising & reviewing departmental processes, cost inefficiencies including review of partnership agreements – Freight, Warehouse, Logistics & Supply Chain
* Overseeing distribution of goods
* Working with Finance to set, review budgets, OTB, Sell Prices and Manage Operating Costs
This position is pivotal to the successful and strategic growth of the business with KPI’s based around systems implementation, inventory management & business growth.
In this High Volume Accesorise business – Everyday is different
A detail driven background with touch points across all operational areas of business with experience across Analysis, IT, Supply Chain, Planning and Budgets is required to deliver on Growth and the key business objectives and take this long-established business to the next level.
(experience across FMCG, retail & wholesale ideal)
Also required is a Sense of Humour, a strong ability to Solve Problems and being comfortable with Technology.
Interested applicants – please submit your CV along with Cover letter in word format to: [email protected]
Only PERMANENT RESIDENTS who fit the clients brief will be contacted for this role
To apply online click, APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume; your application will be directed to Colette Wilsher
For further opportunities please see our website www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au