Merchandise Planner – Womens Fashion
Exciting and rare opportunity exists for a Womenswear Merchandise Planner to join one of Australia’s leading innovators of fashion footwear and accessories. With over 100+ stores locally and internationally, they continue to be in growth. With an emphasis on design and quality, they are the pace setters, and the aspirational destination for the fashion savvy, who like to stay abreast of the latest accessible trends, inspiring you to create your very own signature style that can take you from day to night with ease.
As Merchandise Planner, you must be a highly motivated and passionate fashion professional, able to take on accountability for this strategic business role. Reporting to the Planning Manager of Merchandise, you will be a key member of the Planning team, using all your planning skills acquired across apparel, accessories or general merchandise to take this exciting and innovative business to the next level.
About the role:
* Establish seasonal class plans for sales, stock, OTB, markdowns and stock turn
* In season trading: review current performance and recommend future re-plans to maximise sales and profit performance
* Create and maintain range and assortment plans for all key items, ensuring optimal inventory levels are maintained
* Develop monthly option plans and buy quantifications
* Work collaboratively with the Buyers on size, colour and related product analysis and OTB updates
* Managing the continuous improvement of the forecast plan by incorporating any future market or customer intelligence into the forecast application
* Preparing weekly and monthly reporting, tailoring content to key stakeholders
* Inventory management and analysis, identifying risks and opportunities
* Working with Retail partners with analysing sales and stock risks and opportunities
* Able to manage a multi-channel, multi category
* Preparation and presentation of pre and post seasonal analysis
* Experience in Merchandise Planning (preferably in Women’s fashion)
* Excellent numerical and analytical skills
* Proficiency in all MS Office Programs
* Ability to multi task and work to tight deadlines in a fast pace environment
* An understanding of market trends and store demands
* Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
* Strong and effective communication skills to all stakeholders and senior management.
* Excels in a team environment
If you are adaptable, proactive and are an effective communicator then then this is the opportunity for you. Join a business that thrives on collaboration and be a part of the next successful chapter in this thriving organisation where excellence is recognised and rewarded. Please use the appropriate link attaching a Word format CV attention to Carolyn Heyward quoting ref #7058.