National Retail Manager
About the business and the role
An international heritage brand are looking for a proven big box or national manager to join their team and help their expansion into the Australian market!
Job tasks and responsibilities
Reporting into the GM, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Inspiring and leading retail teams to deliver word class, premium customer service
- Ensuring all budgets and targets are achieved and succeeded
- Demonstrating and implementing a collaborative culture
- People development, coaching and mentoring
- Successful and efficient P&L management
Skills and experience
- Proven retail background at national or big box level
- Demonstrated people management and succession planning
- Exceptional customer service ethic
- Results driven and ambitious
- Competent P&L management ability
Job benefits and perks
What you’ll get in return:
This is the opportunity to work with a leading international heritage brand, with fantastic career prospects!
To apply, please send an up to date copy of your resume to [email protected]
Alternatively you can call Stephanie, the consultant managing the the role on 0435327916 to discuss the role in confidence.
For a full list of our vacancies, please visit our website at www.jivaro.com.au