Retail Area Manager- Melbourne (Footwear)
My client is proudly Australian and is a well-known women’s footwear wholesaler into: major department stores; leading footwear chains; and hundreds of independent resellers across the country. Their designs are innovative and are describes as directional, unique, jaw dropping and fashionable!
With a Head Office located in Melbourne, they have been growing their own retail footprint around Australia where they sell their own fabulous and distinctive designs.
As the newly appointed Area Manager, your key functions will be to:
- lead, train, develop and motivate store teams to achieve sales and profitability targets
- deliver exceptional VM and presentation standards in line brand guidelines
- ensure promotions are implemented to maximise results
- set up, operate and pack down pop-up stores
- ensure store spending, especially wages, are controlled within budget
- recruit store teams where necessary
- identify team and store performance opportunities, and develop action plans for improvement
- assist the Retail Operations Manager in many various other activities
Successful candidates will have an affinity with selling high-quality products. Whilst footwear experience is not essential, having a strong sense of style and an understanding of fashion is vital. Previous multi-site management experience within a customer service and selling oriented environment is essential.
If this sounds like you, then:…
!!! APPLY NOW !!!
DO NOT WASTE ANOTHER SECOND!
Applications will be assessed as they are received.
It is anticipated that initial conversations and interviews
will occur prior to the closing date of this advertisement.