Retail State Manager- NSW (Sydney Based) | Womens Fashion
Youth-oriented womens fashion brand, famous for getting up-to-the-minute looks to the shop floor FIRST! Featuring the hottest female fashion fresh off the catwalk! You can walk into one of these stores and leave with an entire outfit, complete with sexy heels, and all the accessories you need to turn heads. Delivering excellent value for money, this brand makes wearing the hot looks affordable and available.
This position will suit an experienced fashion State Manager. You will have a true love of retail and fashion, be a go-getter with a positive attitude, have high energy and the will to succeed.
With your team of Area Managers, some of the key responsibilities of this role are:
- to deliver sales and profit through successful leadership and outstanding execution of all operational strategies
- to drive a customer-first culture through effective communication and store visits
- to ensure all merchandising standards and promotional activities are tied-up to business standards
- to ensure the effective management of stock, minimising shrinkage, and monitoring discounting and mark-downs
- lead, guide, support and develop your Area Managers, Store Managers, Assistant Store Managers and store teams to ensure the achievement of state performance
This is a super, fast-paced role and is not for the faint of heart. It is vital that you are a vibrant, energetic manager, who has excellent initiative and a can-do attitude. Previous State Management or Senior Regional Management experience is essential.
In return, the successful candidate will be provided with thorough training, succession planning, regular performance reviews and more. You will receive an amazing salary, clothing allowance, and bonuses.
!!! APPLY NOW !!!
DO NOT WASTE ANOTHER SECOND!
Applications will be assessed as they are received.
It is anticipated that initial conversations and interviews
will occur prior to the closing date of this advertisement.