National Account Manager
FASHION – NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – ADMIRED FOR THEIR BRANDS – PROFESSIONAL APPROACH
* Drive Business Growth
* Successful Australian Accessories Company
* Great team and Company culture
You will be joining an Australian business that is responsible for the distribution and wholesale of an array of local and internationally recognised brands. Their fashionable offices are the ideal working environment for you to take charge in your new role and contribute towards the continuing success of the business.
We are looking for a National Account Manager to represent this successful Fashion business across various categories working with highly regarded accounts. Reporting to Management your role will be to drive sales forward in a ‘channel management’ capacity.
Managing existing retailers including the improvement of product offering within your channel, this is a demanding & exciting role with virtually unlimited opportunities. Your strong commercial sense and analytical approach coupled with your proven sales history will ensure consideration.
You key responsibilities will include:
* Account Management- drive and manage sales performance for direct accounts namely within the defined channel to further grow the business and overall profitability.
* Sales Administration- to generate and review sales reports relating to product & accounts
* Relationship Management- develop strong relationships with external customers
* Budgeting, forecasting and reporting
* Identify new markets and grow account base
* Setting and achieving seasonal sales budgets
* Manage advertising and promotional activity
* Developing and maintaining internal and external relationships
* Develop new business via new customers.
* Maximise sales via channel and distribution focus. Identify opportunities for incremental account growth through documented sales plans. Maximise sell through at store level.
This is a superb opportunity to become part of a hugely successful and increasingly sought after company who can take your career to the next level. To be considered for this role you must have previous sales/account management experience gained from within a Fashion or FMCG related industry.
You will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and a generous bonus scheme
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to [email protected] quoting BBBH7005
For further opportunities please see our website www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au