Senior Merchandise Planner
* Strategic role
* Dynamic and innovative culture
* Sydney location
Our Client is an iconic retail brand with a market leading presence in Australia. At the heart of their ambitious growth plans is a creative and innovative culture driven by people who really want to push the boundaries of traditional retail.
With 2017 off to a flying start, the search is on for Senior Merchandise Planner.
The role of Senior Merchandise Planner is pivotal to the trading performance of the business. From analysing trading performance, to forecasting customer demand and stock requirements you will be at the forefront. This is a multi-faceted role and you will interact with people across all levels from senior leaders to vendors to store teams. The expectations of the role are as follows:
* Monitor, analyse and report on sales performance in relation to sales, profit line and stock holding
* Forecast and plan accordingly ensuring stock flow to stores and replenishment to the warehouse is seamless
* Being across current and upcoming trends ensuring the business maintains competitive edge by being ahead
* Encouraging collaboration between key internal stakeholders and driving a “one team” ethos
* Provide accurate, timely and relevant commercial data to assist in the development of category plans
First and foremost, you will consider yourself to be a sharp commercial operator with a proven track record in a Merchandise Planner capacity. In addition, you will be:
* Exceptional communicator with the ability to engage with people and stakeholders across all areas
* Highly analytical with the technical abilities to make informed commercial decisions
* Power user of software and systems typically used in a commercial retail environment
* Entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a competitive and fast paced environment
* Adaptable and fluid in approach with the ability to multi-task and think on your feet
* Natural leader who empowers, motivates and strives to continually develop their team
* Driven with the desire to continually push the boundaries
Great remuneration package and bonus earning potential in addition you will be given the opportunity to flourish in your career with continuous personal and professional development.
To apply for this position, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Barr on 02 9195 2362.