Store Operations Support Manager
About the business and the role
A well-known homewares brand are searching for a store operations support manager to join their Melbourne Head Office.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Reporting to, and supporting the National Retail Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Setting up operational framework, best practices, policies and procedures
- Working collaboratively with cross functional teams to effective business processes
- Maintain strong channels of communication with stores and Head Office
- Provide competent analysis to National Operations Manager
- Work with IT team to maintain up-to-date IT systems
- Monitor shrinkage and risk management
- Support in driving team culture, development and engagement
Skills and experience
To succeed in the role you must:
- A proven background in retail operations and being able to deliver results
- Have a commercial mind-set, be organised and analytical
- Competent in leading and managing people
- Knowledge in merchandising, logistics, shrinkage and overall store operations
- Be technically sound
- A team player, with local, regional and international experience
Job benefits and perks
This is a great career opportunity to work within a leading brand, in a great head office environment!
To apply, please use the relevant link below.
Alternatively you can call Stephanie, the consultant managing the role for a confidential career discussion on 0435327916.
For a full list of our vacancies, please visit our website on www.jivaro.com.au