ICONIC ACCESSORIES RETAILER - GREAT LOCATION - MODERN BRAND THAT INVESTS IN ITS DIGITAL PRESENCE
Ideal role for anyone who is passionate about digital innovation and understands the growing importance of eCommerce in the Australian market
About the role
This brand already has an established eCommerce offering which accounts for a considerable proportion of its sales. The business is now looking to optimise its digital presence and take the online store to the next level.
The new eCommerce Manager will have the opportunity to put their creativity to use, driving high-level improvements and innovative projects rather than focusing on the basics. These projects could include anything from implementing a Shop Our Instagram function to conducting detailed competitor analysis to ensure that the brand is ahead of the curve.
This role demands creativity, digital expertise and the confidence to implement change. It is critical that the successful candidate is entrepreneurial and ahead of trends.
The company's culture is modern and inventive. The brand is not afraid to try new things or implement new ideas.
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
* Management of 2 direct reports.
* Continually striving to improve the attractiveness, allure and functionality of the brand's online store.
* Implementing new ideas online, making sure that the brand remains at the cutting edge of eCommerce technology.
* Managing the brand's digital outputs.
* Driving website traffic and conversion rates.
* Contributing to the brand's image as a forward-thinking leader in its space.
* Weekly reporting against KPI's.
* Ultimately driving online sales, ensuring that the company's eCommerce function continues to grow and exceed expectations.
* Previous experience in a similar Ecommerce or digital marketing position.
* Fashion, retail, or FMCG background.
* Tech savvy with demonstrable experience of managing digital channels.
* Trend-aware but also capable of devising your own, unique ideas.
* Exceptional problem-solving skills.
* An innovative mind, with experience that proves it.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to [email protected]