YOUR NEW CAREER
Reporting to the Head of Digital, this position is responsible for all service analytics reporting, strategic insights and initiatives to drive the customer service experience online. You will be responsible for customer impact and communication across all digital projects and the position will see you working closely with all teams within the company including but not limited to the Retail Operations team, Marketing and PR, Digital and the management of the Customer Service team.
* Be the lead across the digital customer experience
* Responsible for customer communications - emails, online returns and livechat
* Maintain an understanding of VIP clients
* Work with the Retail Operations team to provide a 360 degree - customer experience
* Ensure all new processes, web enhancements and system changes have a positive impact on the customer journey
* Execute the Customer Service strategy in-line with the business objectives
* Provide reporting, strategic insights and analysis on online experience
* Mentor, coach and develop customer service team members
* Create annual global training projects and training roadmap
* Oversee annual budgets for all customer service activities and initiatives
* 5 - 7 years of experience as a Digital Customer Service Manager or in Customer Experience delivery
* Tertiary qualification in Psychology, Marketing or Business preferred
* Luxury experience is highly regarded
* Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
* Experience in modelling, analysis, research and creating presentations
* Ability to take ownership and lead
* Up to date with latest trends of online shopping
* Excellent analytical skills
* Ability to influence internal and external decision makers
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be re-directed to Nicole Marshall.
For further opportunities please see our website www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au