Are you an experienced and passionate Group Merchandise Manager? Our client is rapidly growing and is seeking someone who can drive a team and lead the brand strategically. A high level of merchandise management knowledge is desired.
Based in Melbourne this leading high profile Retail leader is seeking a Group Merchandise Manager to oversee the business. You will be seeking to join a dynamic, fast paced and successful team! In return they are offering; endless career opportunities, the chance to work for a multi million turn over company that will change the face of retail!
- Setting the brand's strategic direction
- Responsible for the leadership of the merchandise / marketing / development / buying division
- Contributing to and implementing the company's medium and long term strategic plan
- Responsible for managing a commercial and desirable range that meets sales budgets, margin targets, proposed range mix and customer expectations
- Championing the company's mission statement by promoting the desired vision, attitude and culture
- Responsible for the sourcing, supply chain strategy
- Building an efficient, reliable and knowledgable team of people
- Building the company's image and increasing brand profile
- Maximise sales and profit
- Grow the fashion business locally and internationally
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Have a sound understanding of product, retail, marketing and merchandising
- Effectively plan workload & prioritise tasks and achieve deadlines
- Be a clear communicator & negotiator with the ability to influence and work well with a variety of people
- Have strong leadership, management and coaching skills to develop others
- Have experience within a similar role within fashion retail
- Commercial aptitude and trend awareness
Like to know more? Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chantelle on: +61 (2) 9267 9000 for a confidential chat.
For a full list of our current vacancies please visit our website: