One of Australia`s leading diversified property groups is looking for an experienced Retail Analyst to join their Sydney team. Well known for their company culture that promotes flexibility and work life balance and for their impressive portfolio of assets nationally, this is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leader.
Working within the retail division, this role is a 12 month fixed term contract that will provide a diverse range of responsibilities that include;
- Analysing the operational performance of the retail portfolio
- Development feasibility modelling and scenario analysis
- Working with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting in asset valuations
- Driving efficiencies across the retail portfolio
- Working closely with Portfolio Managers to help create asset plans
- Regularly visiting Centre teams and assets
To be a good fit for this role you will have;
- Relevant qualifications in Property Economics, Commerce, Business or Finance
- Experience working as a Property Analyst, preferably in the retail sector
- Valuations and financial modelling experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- A strong commercial acumen
- A positive, can do attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a major landlord where you will work in a vibrant, professional and driven environment with a supportive team and great mentor.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity please apply below.