About the company
Our client is a global consumer goods business that has achieved huge success in the high end, consumer electronics space. With impressive sales across both wholesale and retail, the brand has an impeccable reputation, reaching consumers through major outlets and specialists providers. The marketing team has an opportunity for a new Retail Marketing Manager to further develop and grow their brand.
About the role
Reporting through to the Head of Marketing, the Retail Marketing Manager will work with some of the business' largest retailers, building on and solidifying already strong relationships across multiple levels. This is a business-critical role that will be charged with the task of planning and executing innovative marketing strategies.
* Manage and execute marketing multi-year joint business strategies
* Understand marketing strategies to find mutually beneficial opportunities
* Work with internal teams to align strategies with retailers.
* Identify business drivers that lead to omni-channel and innovation strategies
* Define digital strategies that achieves sell-thru targets
Skills & Experience
* Proven Retail Marketing experience in the consumer goods space
* Ability to develop and implement joint marketing plans
* Strong level of experience in digital marketing and marketing insights
* Ability to build effective working relationships and to work cross-functionally
* Flexibility to travel (up to 50% domestic travel required)
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Kieran Coen on (02) 8024 7110 for a confidential discussion.