· Jewellery Industry
· Industry Leader
· Sydney Based, Regular Travel
Our client is a highly reputable market leader in the provision of retail services to the jewellery industry. They have a large client group of independent jewellers throughout Australia and New Zealand.
To support their retail clients and business growth strategy, they are looking for an energetic and talented person to join their team as a Retail Operations Manager.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients
· Identify and implement opportunities to improve existing client's businesses
· Identify and develop new client/business opportunities
· Develop plans and implement professional business development strategies and skills to secure new clients
· Manage project based activities related to improving retail support services
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
· Retail experience that may include store management, marketing, visual merchandising or social media marketing
· Excellent people/interpersonal skills in working with a range of external parties and team members
· Confidence, professionalism and a passion for sales and customer service
· Demonstrated sales/business development capability in a retail industry context
· Well-developed communication and listening skills
· Experience in public speaking and delivery of training or product/service presentations
· Understanding of basic retail accounts and reporting, and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
You must have the ability to travel regularly within Sydney, NSW and nationally across Australia.
This position offers a competitive remuneration package including a motor vehicle and access to an incentive program.
If you think you have the skills and drive to meet the challenge of this role, please apply below or contact John Arraj at 360HR on 0414 011 211 to confidentially discuss this role further.