* New showroom in the heart of Bondi Junction
* Highly revered Australian retail icon
* Be part of a family owned aspirational business
Design, innovation and comfort are the foundations upon which the King Living brand has been built. For over 4 decades they have strived to create elegant yet functional furniture that is more than just a sofa, lounge or bed…it's about creating furniture that adds to our lives, simplifying it and making it better.
From workshop to showroom the care, attention to detail and expertise sets King Living apart. Their passionate team takes customers on a unique journey tailored with precision to create furniture that brings to life their dream and desires.
FutureYou are excited to be partnering exclusively with King Living on a Showroom Manager opportunity at their newest location in the heart of Bondi Junction.
This is not the 'norm' manager role - as a Showroom Manager you will be given the autonomy to run your showroom as your own business. Working closely with the State Manager for NSW you will have responsibility for leading a team of 15-20 people in a busy - multi-million dollar - showroom.
Being a Showroom Manager is not just about leading a team, it is about creating winners in a consultative sales driven retail environment. Providing 'hands-on', practical coaching and development to your team and inspiring them to create an award-winning customer experience - better than anywhere else!
You will be a successful Boutique, Store or Showroom Manager from a consultative sales and customer experience focused retail environment.
Your personal brand will exude confidence, pizzazz and professionalism. With strong commercial acumen, you will be able to plan, forecast and deliver on sales, keep costs controlled and deliver a world class customer experience. You will be able to articulate your experience in developing people and creating a culture of creativity and inclusivity.
In addition, you will be able to demonstrate your core competencies in the following areas:
* Contributing to Team Success - actively participating as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals
* Building Customer Loyalty through Customer Service - effectively meeting customer needs through Customer Service; building productive customer relationships and taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty only as it relates to Customer Service Call Centre
* Building Positive Working Relationships - developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
* Commercial Acumen - using economic, financial, market and industry data to understand and improve business results; using one's understanding of business functions, trends and own position in the business to contribute to effective business strategies and tactics
* Work Standards - setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed
* Managing Work - effectively managing one's time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently
Exceptional salary package including competitive commission structured bonuses.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Barr on 02 9195 2362.