Understanding your rights and responsibilities as a Inside Retail user
These Terms constitute a binding agreement between You and Inside Retail Pty Limited or the Inside Retail company operating the Web site for the country in which You live or in which business is headquartered ("Inside Retail"), and are deemed accepted by You each time that You use or access any Inside Retail Site or Inside Retail Services.
These Terms include the Inside Retail Privacy Statement, which is incorporated into these Terms by reference. Please read these Terms carefully. If You do not accept the Terms stated here, do not use the Inside Retail Sites and the Inside Retail Services. By using the Inside Retail Sites and/or Inside Retail Services, You agree to be bound by these Terms, including the Inside Retail Privacy Statement.
Inside Retail may revise these Terms at any time by posting an updated version to this Web page. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding on You. The term "post" as used herein shall mean information that You submit, publish or display on a Inside Retail Site.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the Inside Retail Sites suspended or terminated, at Inside Retail's discretion..
If You are under the age of 18 or the age of majority as that is defined in Your jurisdiction, You must use any Inside Retail Site under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult.
(a) Inside Retail authorises You to view and access a single copy of the content available on or from the Inside Retail Sites solely for Your personal use.
(b) The contents of the Inside Retail Sites, such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other Inside Retail content (collectively, "Inside Retail Content"), are protected under both Australian and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws.
(c) All Inside Retail Content is the property of Inside Retail or its licensors. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Inside Retail Sites is the exclusive property of Inside Retail and is protected by Australian and foreign copyright, trademark, and other laws.
(d) Unauthorized use of the Inside Retail Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes, and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Inside Retail Content on any authorized copy You make of the Inside Retail Content.
(e) You agree not to sell or modify the Inside Retail Content or copy, reproduce, download display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Inside Retail Content in any way or form, in whole or in part, without Inside Retail's prior written permission, except that the foregoing does not apply to Your own User Content (as defined in Section 6) that You legally post on a Inside Retail Site.
(f) You further agree to in no other way misuse Inside Retail Content that appears on this Site.
(g) Any code that Inside Retail creates to generate or display any Inside Retail Content or the pages making up any Inside Retail Site is also protected by Inside Retail's copyright and You may not copy or adapt such code.
(h) Provided that You are eligible for use of the Inside Retail Sites, You are granted a limited license, subject to these Terms, to access and use the Inside Retail Sites and the Inside Retail Content and to download or print one copy of Inside Retail Content to which You have properly gained access, solely for Your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that You preserve all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Inside Retail Content.
(i) Except for Your own User Content, You may not use any of the Inside Retail Content on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment (including, without limitation, by uploading or republishing Inside Retail Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporating the Inside Retail Content in any other database or compilation for any purpose).
(j) The use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods is prohibited.
(k) Any use of the Inside Retail Site or the Inside Retail Content other than as specifically authorised by these Terms, without the prior written permission of Company, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted by these Terms.
(l) Unless explicitly stated in these Terms, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause.
(a)You shall not use any Inside Retail Site in order to transmit, post, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation, Inside Retail Content:
(b) You shall not violate or attempt to violate the security of any Inside Retail Site, including without limitation, the following activities:
Inside Retail will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
In order to ensure a safe and effective experience for all of our customers, Inside Retail reserves the right to limit the amount of data (including resume/CV views) that may be accessed by You in any given time period. These limits may be amended in Inside Retail's discretion acting reasonably from time to time.
(a) When You register with any Inside Retail Site, You will be asked to create a Inside Retail account and provide Inside Retail with certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address (Your "Information").
(b) By using the Inside Retail Sites, you consent to Inside Retail sharing the information that you have uploaded with selected third parties who may contact you about services relevant to your career development. You can stop receiving these communications by following the opt-out procedures provided following each communication. Please see Inside Retail'sPrivacy Statement, for further details regarding Your Information.
(c) Without limiting any of the other disclaimers of warranty set forth in these Terms, Inside Retail does not provide or make any representation as to the quality or nature of any of the third party products or services purchased through any Inside Retail Site, or any other representation, warranty or guarantee. Any such undertaking, representation, warranty or guarantee would be furnished solely by the provider of such third party products or services, under the terms agreed to by the provider.
(d) You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your employer account, Profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share Your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently.
(e) You shall be responsible for all uses of Your Inside Retail Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You agree to notify Inside Retail immediately upon becoming aware of any unauthorized use of Your employer account, Profile, or passwords.
Ownership of Your Profile and Information
(f) You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your Profile and Information.
Treatment of Information upon Termination
Inside Retail reserves the right to terminate this agreement and delete Your account and all of Your Information after a significant period of inactivity. Following a significant period of inactivity, Inside Retail will provide you with reasonable notice via email of the date on which your account will be deleted. If You access Your Inside Retail account before this date, Your Inside Retail account will not be deleted.
(g) If You cancel Your Inside Retail account or Your Inside Retail account is terminated:
The job posting, resume/CV database ("Inside Retail Resume Database") and other features of the Inside Retail Sites may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information, and by employers seeking employees and by companies offering services related to career development. In addition, Inside Retail Networking may be used by individuals for permitted professional and personal networking purposes. Your use of the Inside Retail Services is also subject to any other contracts You may have with Inside Retail. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with Inside Retail, the terms of your contract will prevail. The term "post" as used herein shall mean information that You submit, publish or display on a Inside Retail Site.
- Use of Inside Retail Content.
- Inside Retail Site Restrictions.
- in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including but not limited to laws or regulations governing the collection, processing, or transfer of personal information;
- in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others; or
- that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any Inside Retail Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing"; or
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability.
- Registration Information
- all Your account information from Inside Retail, including resumes/CVs, Profiles, cover letters, network contacts, saved jobs, questionnaires and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Inside Retail's databases and will be removed from any public area of the Inside Retail Sites;
- information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Inside Retail's web servers; and
- third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information and you should deal with them directly to update or delete your details.
- Use of the Inside Retail Services.
I. All Inside Retail users agree to not:
II. Material Misrepresentations
If at any time during Your use of the Inside Retail Services, Inside Retail has reasonable grounds to suspect that You made a material misrepresentation of fact to Inside Retail or have otherwise materially misled Inside Retail in regards to the nature of Your business activities (the Misrepresentation), the Misrepresentation will be treated as a breach of these Terms in accordance with clause 19 (Term and Termination) and Inside Retail may have grounds to terminate Your use of the Inside Retail Services in accordance with clause 19.
I. A Job posting may not contain:
II. You may not use Your Inside Retail job posting or Inside Retail Networking to:
III. Inside Retail reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from any Inside Retail Site, which in the reasonable exercise of Inside Retail's discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that Inside Retail reasonably believes may be harmful or detrimental to the reasonable business interests of Inside Retail.
- Provisions for All Inside Retail Users, Including Job Seekers and Employers
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any Inside Retail Site's infrastructure;
- use any device to navigate or search any Inside Retail Site other than the tools available on the Site, generally available third party web browsers, or other tools approved by Inside Retail;
- reverse engineer or decompile any parts of the Site;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Inside Retail Content or information available from any Inside Retail Site, including expired job postings, without consent from Inside Retail;
- frame or link to any Inside Retail Content or information available from any Inside Retail Site;
- post any content or material that endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media;
- post any resume/CV or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party representative;
- share with a third party any login credentials to any Inside Retail Site;
- post or submit to any Inside Retail Site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not Your own;
- post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity;
- harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company, or individual;
- send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User;
- send "junk mail", "chain letters," or engage in any unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- send mail or email, place telephone calls or send faxes to users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by You;
- post or submit any content, resume/CV, or job posting that is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, as determined in Inside Retail's reasonable discretion;
- use the Inside Retail Services for any unlawful purpose or to engage in any illegal activity;
- promote or endorse false or misleading information, illegal activities, or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- post or submit any content or resume/CV that displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind.
- Additional Terms Applicable to Job Postings
- any hyperlinks;other than those specifically authorised by Inside Retail
- misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in Inside Retail's reasonable discretion;
- the names or trademarks of unaffiliated companies;
- the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
- more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows;
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information;
- any unlawful discrimination;
- material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labour and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- post jobs that requires Australian citizenship or lawful permanent residence in Australia as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
- post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
- post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of Inside Retail or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Inside Retail;
- sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
- post any business opportunity that requires an up front or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- post any business opportunity that pays commissions only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
- promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment;
- post jobs on any Inside Retail Site for modeling, acting, talent or entertainment agencies or talent scouting positions;
- advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a purely sexual nature;
- request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
- endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
- endorse a particular religion or religious agenda;
- post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions of the Australian government;
- except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her
- racial or ethnic origin
- political beliefs
- philosophical or religious beliefs
- membership of a trade union
- physical or mental health
- sexual life
- the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or
- Use of the Inside Retail Resume Database
- You shall use the Inside Retail Resume Database as provided in these Terms and in any contract You have with Inside Retail which includes the booking form and the trading terms and conditions. You shall use the Inside Retail Resume Database in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and You agree You shall not further disclose any of the data from Inside Retail Resume Database to any third party, unless You are an authorized recruitment agency, staffing agency, advertising or other agency or using the resume/CV explicitly for employment purposes or to promote educational services or other agreed purposes.
- You shall take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data You have obtained from Inside Retail Resume Database from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- All Resume Database Users agree to not:
- use the Inside Retail Resume Database for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to advertising promotions, products, or services to any resume/CV holder User of any Inside Retail site or to promote educational services related to career development or other purposes agreed in writing
- use the Inside Retail Resume Database to repeatedly make unsolicited phone calls or faxes or repeatedly send unsolicited mail, email, or newsletters to resume/CV holders or to contact any individual who has specifically informed You they do not want to be contacted
- use the Inside Retail Resume Database to source candidates or to contact job seekers or resume/CV holders regarding any opportunity prohibited by Sections 5(2)(II)(6), (7), and (8);
- share Resume Database seat-based license login credentials with any other party;
- share Resume Database pay-per-view license login credentials with any party who is not employed by the licensed entity.
- Inside Retail does not necessarily monitor materials posted, transmitted, or communicated to or within the Site. If You believe that something on the Site violates these Terms please contact our designated agent set forth in Section 7 below.
- If notified of any content or other materials which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, Inside Retail may in its discretion investigate the allegation and determine whether to remove or request the removal of the content. Inside Retail has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
- Inside Retail reserves the right to suspend or cancel a service without notice in the event of non-compliance with its Resume Database user guidelines.
- You must comply with the Privacy Act and Spam Act and specifically any request from a user on the Resume Database not to be contacted any further.
- Provisions for All Inside Retail Users, Including Job Seekers and Employers
(a) You are solely responsible for Your Account information, employer account information or job postings, Profile, content (including, without limitation works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or later developed), messages, audio, video, photos, text, images, compilations or other information ("User Content") that You post on any Inside Retail Site or transmit to other Users.
(b) By posting User Content to any public area of any Inside Retail Site, including without limitation, message boards, Profiles, forums, contests and chat rooms, You automatically grant to Inside Retail and its affiliates an irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual, assignable, transferable, and fully paid non-exclusive right (including moral rights) and worldwide license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, communicate to the public, perform, display, and distribute such User Content (in whole or in part) and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works (in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content) such User Content, and to grant and authorise sublicenses thereof (through multiple tiers).
(c) You also represent and warrant that:
(d) If You post User Content in any public area of any Inside Retail Site, You also permit any User to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such User Content placed on any Inside Retail Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such User Content.
(e) Inside Retail acts as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of User Content and has no obligation to screen User Content, communications or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring User Content posted by Users. However, Inside Retail may review and remove any User Content that, in its reasonable opinion:
(f) Inside Retail reserves the right to, acting reasonably, expel Users (in accordance with clause 19, where practicable and reasonable) and prevent their further access to the Inside Retail Sites and/or use of Inside Retail services for violating the Terms or applicable laws, rules or regulations.
(g) Inside Retail may take any action with respect to User Content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its discretion, acting reasonably, if it believes that such User Content could create liability for Inside Retail, damage Inside Retail's brand or public image, or cause Inside Retail to lose Users or (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
(h) Inside Retail does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content, derivative works from User Content, or any other communications posted by Users nor does Inside Retail endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at Your own risk.
The following is a partial list of User Content that is prohibited on the Application. The list below is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all prohibited User Content.
(i) Any Profile You submit must describe You, an individual person. Examples of inappropriate and prohibited Profiles include, but are not limited to, Profiles that purport to represent an animal, place, inanimate object, fictional character, or real individual that is not You. You may not include in Your Profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, email addresses or other means of contacting You, other than Your last name and URLs.
(j) In order to protect our Inside Retail Community Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, Inside Retail reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails which a User may send to other Users to a number which Inside Retail deems appropriate in its discretion, acting reasonably.
(k) Candidate profiles derived from User Content may also be made available through the Inside Retail Sites. Inside Retail does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of such derived works or their appropriateness for evaluation by employers. Derived profiles may differ significantly from User Content.
(l) We appreciate hearing from our Users and welcome Your comments regarding our services and the Inside Retail Sites. Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which we have specifically requested. While we do value Your feedback on our services, please be specific in Your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials. If, despite our request, You send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (collectively the "Submission"), the Submission shall be the property of Inside Retail. None of the Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. Inside Retail shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person.
If You believe that Your copyrighted work or trademark has been uploaded, posted or copied to any Inside Retail Site and is accessible on such Inside Retail Site in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please print and complete the Inside Retail Proprietary Rights Complaint Process and Notification Form and send such completed form to our designated agent.
We have designated the Inside Retail Privacy Officer as our agent to receive notices of claims of copyright or trademark infringement or other nonconformance to these Terms on the Inside Retail Sites. You can contact the Inside Retail Privacy Officer as follows:
Inside Retail Privacy Officer
418A Elizabeth St
Surry Hills NSW 2010
1800 555 010
Need help with a job seeker issue? Contact us now.
(a) Inside Retail respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our Users and content partners to do the same. The unauthorized posting, reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owners rights.
(b) As a condition to Your use of the Inside Retail Sites, You agree not to use any Inside Retail Site to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. Inside Retail reserves the right to terminate the accounts of any Users, and block access to the Inside Retail Sites of any Users who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others.
(c) Inside Retail reserves the right, in its discretion, acting reasonably, to take these actions to limit access to the Site and/or terminate the accounts at any time, in our discretion acting reasonably, of Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement, with or without notice, and to the extent permitted by law, without any liability to the User who is terminated or to the User whose access is blocked.
(d) Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that You believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against You, please print and follow the applicable instructions on the Inside Retail Proprietary Rights Complaint Process and Notification Form.
Nature of the Inside Retail Sites and Services and Inside Retail's responsibilities
(a) The Inside Retail Sites act as, among other things:
Inside Retail does not screen or censor the listings, including Profiles offered.
(b) Inside Retail is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, Inside Retail is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes/CVs posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and Inside Retail makes no representations about any jobs, resumes/CVs or User Content on the Inside Retail Sites.
(c) While Inside Retail reserves the right in its discretion, acting reasonably, to remove User Content, job postings, resumes/CVs or other material from the Inside Retail Sites from time to time, Inside Retail does not assume any obligation to do so and, to the extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action.
(d) Inside Retail Networking provides a venue for individuals to network for professional and personal purposes and Inside Retail does not screen or censor the Profiles or User Content on the Inside Retail Sites. Inside Retail is not involved in the actual communications between Users. As a result, Inside Retail has no control over the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Profiles or User Content submitted on the Inside Retail Sites and makes no representations about any Profile or User Content on the Inside Retail Sites.
(e) Changes are periodically made to Inside Retail Sites and may be made at any time.
(f) You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume/CV or material contained therein placed by You on the Inside Retail Sites.
(g) Employers are solely responsible for their postings on Inside Retail Sites. Inside Retail is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to Your use of any Inside Retail Site and Inside Retail shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any Inside Retail Site.
(h) Inside Retail cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of any Inside Retail Site.
(i) Inside Retail encourages You to keep a back-up copy of any of Your User Content. In no event shall Inside Retail be liable for the deletion, loss, or unauthorized modification of any User Content.
(j) There are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other Users with whom You come in contact through the Inside Retail Sites.
(k) By its very nature, other people's information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that You will use caution and common sense when using the Inside Retail Sites.
(l) The Inside Retail Sites and the Inside Retail Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Inside Retail makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any Inside Retail Site or the Inside Retail Content. The use of all Inside Retail Sites and the Inside Retail Content is at Your own risk.
User-to-User and third-party dealings
(m) Because User authentication on the Internet is difficult, Inside Retail cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behavior of participants on any Inside Retail Site.
(n) In the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You release Inside Retail (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
(a) Inside Retail does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or equivalent State or Territory legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, Inside Retail excludes all rights, remedies, guarantees, conditions and warranties in respect of goods or services from your use of the Inside Retail Site whether based in statute, common law or otherwise to the extent permitted by law.
(b) No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from Inside Retail or through or from any Inside Retail Site shall create any warranty other than warranties implied by law or expressly stated herein.
(c) SUBJECT TO LAW AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE:
(1) Inside Retail does not warrant the accuracy of the content on the Inside Retail Site. The content is provided to you "as is" and on an "as available" basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk. All content on the Site may be changed at Inside Retail's sole discretion and without notice;
(2) Inside Retail DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY Inside Retail SITE OR ANY Inside Retail SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY Inside Retail SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. Inside Retail MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE Inside Retail CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS OR ABOUT NON-INFRINGEMENT.
(3) Inside Retail will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Site, subject only to paragraph (5) of this provision.
(4) Inside Retail does not warrant that functions contained in the Site content, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that Inside Retail or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs.
(5) Liability of Inside Retail, for any breach of a term or condition implied by law is limited at Inside Retail’s discretion, to the supply of any service again or the payment for the cost of having any service supplied again.
(6) You indemnify Inside Retail and its affiliated companies, and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense which it incurs which arises from your use of the Site.
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Inside Retail, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON ANY Inside Retail SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY Inside Retail SITE AND THE Inside Retail CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT Inside Retail IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SUBJECT TO LAW, Inside Retail'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY Inside Retail SITE OR YOUR USE OF THE Inside Retail CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED $100.
The Inside Retail Sites contain links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by Inside Retail of the contents on such third-party Web sites. Inside Retail is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representation regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If You decide to access linked third-party Web sites, You do so at Your own risk.
You agree not to resell or assign Your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorised commercial use of any Inside Retail Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Inside Retail, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from:
(i) any User Content or other material You provide to any Inside Retail Site;
(ii) Your use of any Inside Retail Content; or
(iii) Your breach of the terms of these Terms,
unless a negligent act or omission of Inside Retail or breach of these Terms by Inside Retail gave rise to such a claim, action or demand. Inside Retail shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
Access Outside of Australia
(a) Inside Retail makes no claims or representations that the Inside Retail Content may be lawfully viewed or accessed outside of Australia.
(b) Access to the Inside Retail Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If You access CareerOne.com.au or other Australian -based Inside Retail Sites from outside of the Australia, You do so at Your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of Your jurisdiction.
(c) Any software downloaded from any Inside Retail Site is further subject to Australian export control laws, and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported
(d) By downloading or using such software, You represent and warrant that You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country, individual, or entity on any such list.
(e) These Terms are governed by the internal substantive laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia , without respect to its conflict of laws principles.
(f) Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts within New South Wales, Australia.
(g) If any provision of these Terms are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
(h) No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. In addition, Inside Retail's failure to enforce any term of these Terms shall not be deemed as a waiver of such term or otherwise affect Inside Retail's ability to enforce such term at any point in the future.
(i) Except as expressly provided in an additional agreement, additional Terms for certain areas of the Inside Retail Sites, a particular “Legal Notice”, or software license or material on particular pages on the Inside Retail Sites, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and Inside Retail with respect to the use of the Inside Retail Sites. No changes to these Terms shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.
©GfK GeoMarketing Geographic Information provided by GfK GeoMarketing GfK. GeoMarketing provides the geographic and mapping information of postal codes of Western Europe and Canada to create the location finder of the nearest job and for the visualization of maps. The maps and geographic information is copyright protected and can be used only within the internet application and the functionalities provided by Inside Retail. Any other use or publication of the geographic information and maps is not allowed.
©Maponics, LLC 2008 Geographic Information provided by Maponics, LLC. Maponics provides the geographic and mapping information of postal codes of the United States. This information is copyright protected and can be used only within the internet application and the functionalities provided by Inside Retail. Any other use or publication of the geographic information and maps is not allowed.
If You use the Inside Retail Sites through a mobile device, You agree that information about Your use of the Inside Retail Sites through Your mobile device and carrier may be communicated to us, including but not limited to Your mobile carrier, Your mobile device, or Your physical location. In addition, use of the Inside Retail Sites through a mobile device may cause data to be displayed on and through Your mobile device. By accessing the Inside Retail Sites using a mobile device, You represent that to the extent You import any of Your Inside Retail data to Your mobile device that You have authority to share the transferred data with Your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event You change or deactivate Your mobile account, You must promptly update Your Inside Retail account information to ensure that Your messages are not sent to the person that acquires Your old number and failure to do so is Your responsibility. You acknowledge You are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing the Inside Retail Sites through Your mobile access provider. Therefore, You should check with Your provider to find out if the Inside Retail Sites are available and the terms for these services for Your specific mobile devices.
By using any downloadable application to enable Your use of the Inside Retail Sites, You are explicitly confirming Your acceptance of the terms of the End User License Agreement associated with the Application provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time.
(a) These Terms will remain in full force and effect while You are a User of any Inside Retail Site at any level.
(b) If you breach any of these Terms or if Inside Retail is unable to verify or authenticate any information You submit to a Inside Retail Site registration:
Inside Retail will terminate Your use of the Inside Retail Services.
(c) Upon termination Inside Retail reserves the right, at its discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of Your User Content from the Inside Retail Sites and immediate termination of Your registration with or ability to access the Inside Retail Sites and/or any other services provided to You by Inside Retail.
Even after You are no longer a User of the Inside Retail Sites, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect, including Sections 2, 5, 6, 8 through 17, inclusive.
- User Content and Submissions.
- Your posting of such User Content does not violate any other entity's intellectual property rights; and
- You have the right to grant or that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to You the right to grant, the license stated above.
- violates these Terms, violates applicable laws, rules or regulations,
- is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal, or
- violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of, Users of any Inside Retail Site.
- is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of any group or individual;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, "spamming" or "phishing";
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; or
- provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating any media; and
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users.
- Identification Of Agent To Receive Notification And Elements Of Notification Of Claimed Copyright or Trademark Infringement.
- Policy Regarding Termination Of Users Who Infringe The Copyright Or Other Intellectual Property Rights Of Others
- Inside Retail's Liability.
- venues for employers to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates and
- candidates to post resumes/CVs and Profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities.
- Disclaimer of Consequential Damages.
- Limitation of Liability.
- Links to Other Sites.
- No Resale or Unauthorised Commercial Use.
- into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or
- to any individual or entity on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders.
- Additional Terms.
- Mobile Services
- Term and Termination
- Inside Retail will have grounds to issue a termination notice to You via email. A termination notice will be issued only where it is reasonably practicable for Inside Retail to do so. If it is not reasonably practicable to issue You with a termination notice, Your use of the Inside Retail Services may be terminated without notice to You;
- Your account may be suspended from the time the termination notice is issued until Your account is either terminated in accordance with this clause 18 or Inside Retail withdraws its notice of termination;
- the termination notice will set out details of the alleged breach; and
- Your breach is unable to be remedied: or
- You do not respond to the termination notice within 10 days; or
- You fail to remedy the breach,